Fire interrupts service at Gravette AG Church

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Print item

Gravette fire department was called to the First Assembly of God Church in Gravette Sunday evening when a small fire was discovered on a table of craft items in one of the church classrooms.

Subscribers must LOG-IN to read this full story.
Monthly and yearly online subscriptions are available starting at only $2.99. Access is free for print subscribers. Click here to see rates and register.


To report abuse or misuse of this area please hit the "Suggest Removal" link in the comment to alert our online managers.

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Registration is required to make comments. Click here to LOGIN.
You can register for FREE to post comments and receive alerts.