House Fire

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Print item


Fire last Wednesday morning heavily damaged the Don Alexander home located about three miles west of Gravette off Highway 72. Firefighters cut holes in the roof to access the blaze which apparently started in a laundry room and spread into the upper structure.

Subscribers must LOG-IN to read this full story.
Monthly and yearly online subscriptions are available starting at only $2.99. Access is free for print subscribers. Click here to see rates and register.

News, Pages 8 on 12/01/2010


To report abuse or misuse of this area please hit the "Suggest Removal" link in the comment to alert our online managers.

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Registration is required to make comments. Click here to LOGIN.
You can register for FREE to post comments and receive alerts.