Lightning Damages Home

Friday, May 14, 2010

Print item

A lightning bolt Sunday night damaged the chimney and possibly the electrical circuitry in the home of Darla McGarrah on Second Avenue S.W. in Gravette The Gravette fire department responded and after checking the residence determined that no fire resulted and an all-clear was issued.

Subscribers must LOG-IN to read this full story.
Monthly and yearly online subscriptions are available starting at only $2.99. Access is free for print subscribers. Click here to see rates and register.

News, Pages 1 on 05/13/2010


To report abuse or misuse of this area please hit the "Suggest Removal" link in the comment to alert our online managers.

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Registration is required to make comments. Click here to LOGIN.
You can register for FREE to post comments and receive alerts.