Students at Glenn Duffy Elementary School have an exciting October with many special activities

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Print item

Fire Safety demonstration: an important lesson not only for school but also for home The Gravette Fire Department training house, above, gave the children a first-hand look at how to react to fires and safety measures are important to prevent serious injury, etc. (A demonstration showed that even a pan on a stove filled with hot water can be hazardous if its handle is hit, spilling the scalding water on a person).


Subscribers must LOG-IN to read this full story.
Monthly and yearly online subscriptions are available starting at only $2.99. Access is free for print subscribers. Click here to see rates and register.

Community News, Pages 10 on 11/03/2010

Comments

To report abuse or misuse of this area please hit the "Suggest Removal" link in the comment to alert our online managers.

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Registration is required to make comments. Click here to LOGIN.
You can register for FREE to post comments and receive alerts.