Bulky waste disposal offered

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Print item

A free service for Benton County residents who wish to dispose of bulky household items, as well as recyclables, is available at the Benton County Solid Waste District located at 5702 Brookside Road near Centerton.

Subscribers must LOG-IN to read this full story.
Monthly and yearly online subscriptions are available starting at only $2.99. Access is free for print subscribers. Click here to see rates and register.

News, Pages 2 on 11/02/2011


To report abuse or misuse of this area please hit the "Suggest Removal" link in the comment to alert our online managers.

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Registration is required to make comments. Click here to LOGIN.
You can register for FREE to post comments and receive alerts.