Smoker fire interrupts business

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Print item

A small fire in a smoker at Marvin’s IGA shut down the business for a few hours last Friday afternoon, causing the building to be filled with smoke.


Subscribers must LOG-IN to read this full story.
Monthly and yearly online subscriptions are available starting at only $2.99. Access is free for print subscribers. Click here to see rates and register.

News, Pages 2 on 11/09/2011

Comments

To report abuse or misuse of this area please hit the "Suggest Removal" link in the comment to alert our online managers.

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Registration is required to make comments. Click here to LOGIN.
You can register for FREE to post comments and receive alerts.