Man suffers electrocution

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Print item

A man who suffered an electric shock near Sulphur Springs Sunday was transported to Ozarks Community Hospital in Gravette and later by AirEvac helicopter ambulance to another hospital.

Subscribers must LOG-IN to read this full story.
Monthly and yearly online subscriptions are available starting at only $2.99. Access is free for print subscribers. Click here to see rates and register.

News, Pages 1 on 11/28/2012


To report abuse or misuse of this area please hit the "Suggest Removal" link in the comment to alert our online managers.

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Registration is required to make comments. Click here to LOGIN.
You can register for FREE to post comments and receive alerts.