Fire destroys family home in Gentry

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Print item

A fire destroyed the home of Mike and Grace Parish, at 944 E. First St., early Sunday morning, according to Gentry Fire Chief Vester Cripps.

Subscribers must LOG-IN to read this full story.
Monthly and yearly online subscriptions are available starting at only $2.99. Access is free for print subscribers. Click here to see rates and register.

News, Pages 7 on 10/10/2012


To report abuse or misuse of this area please hit the "Suggest Removal" link in the comment to alert our online managers.

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Registration is required to make comments. Click here to LOGIN.
You can register for FREE to post comments and receive alerts.