House and grass fires keep local fireghters busy

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Print item

The Gravette Fire Department assisted the Sulphur Springs department at a structure fire on Wann Road northwest of Gravette Saturday morning and also responded to two grass fires caused by fireworks, according to Gravette Fire Chief David Smith The house fire heavily damaged the home of the J.W.


Subscribers must LOG-IN to read this full story.
Monthly and yearly online subscriptions are available starting at only $2.99. Access is free for print subscribers. Click here to see rates and register.

News, Pages 1 on 07/10/2013

Comments

To report abuse or misuse of this area please hit the "Suggest Removal" link in the comment to alert our online managers.

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Registration is required to make comments. Click here to LOGIN.
You can register for FREE to post comments and receive alerts.