Benton County Sheriff's Office
• Robert Midas Young, 40, of 11555 Leonard Road in Gravette, was arrested Saturday in connection with domestic battering. He was being Saturday in the Benton County Jail with a $25,000 bond set.
• Rebekah Ann Wiser, 35, of 100 N.W. Eighth Ave. in Gravette, was arrested Friday in connection with three counts of delivery of methamphetamine/cocaine, possession of a controlled substance and four counts of possession of drug paraphernalia. She was being held Saturday in the Benton County Jail with no bond set.
• John Paul Collette, 35, of 109 W. Third Street, Gentry, was charged in connection with shoplifting a phone charger from the Gentry EZ-Mart on June 26. According to police reports, store video recorded the theft and Collette admitted to taking the charger because he needed one and didn't have the money to purchase it.
• Kristopher Don Herrel, 39, of 13980 Vaughn Road, Bentonville, was arrested on June 17 in connection with driving while under the influence of alcohol, two counts of endangering the welfare of a minor, assault on a family member, driving without a license and having an open container of alcohol in his vehicle. The arrest took place after Herrel got stuck while trying to go around barricades at the Flint Creek bridge with two children in his vehicle. He is also alleged to have thrown two beer bottles at his wife's leg, according to police reports.
• Beverly M. Robertson, 64, of Lowell, was cited July 3 in connection with careless and prohibited driving involving an accident. The accident occurred on Arkansas Highway 59, just north of the Arkansas Highway 12 intersection.General News on 07/18/2018
Print Headline: Arrests