Eagle Observer LETTER TO THE EDITOR

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Print item

Editor, Glenn Duffy Elementary would like to thank all of the parents who attended parent-teacher conferences last week. We are pleased to announce that we had a 96 percent turnout. The other 4 percent were rescheduled for conferences at a later time for various reasons.


Subscribers must LOG-IN to read this full story.
Monthly and yearly online subscriptions are available starting at only $2.99. Access is free for print subscribers. Click here to see rates and register.

Opinion, Pages 7 on 04/13/2011

Comments

To report abuse or misuse of this area please hit the "Suggest Removal" link in the comment to alert our online managers.

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Registration is required to make comments. Click here to LOGIN.
You can register for FREE to post comments and receive alerts.