Many of the almost 100 persons who attended the recent Beaty school/community reunion are pictured standing in front of the Liberty Hill church which served as the oneroom Beaty school for many years. Students in grades one through eight attended classes there until the school was combined with the Gravette district in 1948.
This story is only available from the Westside Eagle Observer archives. Stories can be purchased individually for $2.95. Click here to search for this story in the archives.
News, Pages 5 on 06/08/2011
Print Headline: Beaty Reunion Held at Old School