Leaking gas meter sparks evacuation

No one was injured in the incident

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Print item

Several homes on Sunset Drive in Gravette were evacuated Saturday afternoon when a broken gas meter starting spewing natural gas.


Subscribers must LOG-IN to read this full story.
Monthly and yearly online subscriptions are available starting at only $2.99. Access is free for print subscribers. Click here to see rates and register.

News, Pages 2 on 05/04/2011

Comments

To report abuse or misuse of this area please hit the "Suggest Removal" link in the comment to alert our online managers.

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Registration is required to make comments. Click here to LOGIN.
You can register for FREE to post comments and receive alerts.